Current economic pressures and regulatory drive towards risk-based systems are the impetus for pharma companies to move towards quality-focused systems to remain competitive in the market. Quality can no longer be an after-thought, but rather built into systems and processes from the outset. IBC’s inaugural Pharma Quality & Compliance Summit Asia will target a multidisciplinary audience from R&D to process development to manufacturing to quality. It will present the business case and provide practical strategies to build quality systems across the product lifecycle.
The focus of this event is more than GMP – it will bring together professionals across R&D, manufacturing and quality – the core nucleus from product development to commercialisation – discussing how to implement risk-based systems to comply with international regulatory guidelines and benefit from greater efficiency and assurance of product safety and efficacy.
Don’t miss these key presentations:
- Understanding why quality systems are a multidisciplinary responsibility and strategies on how to implement across the product lifecycle
- Discuss the real costs of quality systems, including perspectives on why the cost of not doing QbD is greater than the cost of doing QbD
- Learn how to improve efficiencies and productivity in the manufacturing process
- Understand end-user quality expectations for pharmaceuticals in Asia
- Discuss the strategy behind QbD implementation in clinical development
To view the full programme agenda, click here »
|Dr. Florian A Nebel
Commercial QA Manager, Pacific-Asia-Africa
Abbott Laboratories, Singapore
|Anjali Mahajan, Ph.D.
Manager, Biosimilarity Program, Quality Control Division
Biocon Limited, India
|Dr Yafit Shtark
Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Israel
ASEAN Quality and Regulatory Senior Manager
Johnson and Johnson Medical, Singapore
See Full Speaker Line Up, click here »